20101018

Cat Woman







Haha such a silly title for this blogpost, but I loveee my new cateye sunnies from topshop! I wore again an all black outfit, my new super comfortable shiny pants, see trough blouse, fake fur scarve because it's already soooo cold and my new topshop clogs! Oh and my new bag... hmmm yes I did some shopping last week haha! Hope you you all had a nice weekend!



Much Love,


blouse monki, pants h&m trend, clogs topshop, lace socks topshop, fake fur h&m, ring topshop, bag zara and sunnies topshop

4 comments:

  1. Super outfit! Staat je geweldig! Mooi meisje ben je ook, ik vind je een beetje op www.moderosa.com lijken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing!
    En een vraagje over mn camera: ik gebruik gewoon mn standaard kitlens, 18-55mm! Verder gebruik ik ook photoshop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I love fuuuuur! this looks amazing


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OGM
    love it
    amazing girl

    ReplyDelete